The much-anticipated Minecraft with RTX is now available on Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Nvidia’s RTX brings an incredible visual upgrade to the pixelated world of Minecraft. Before we dive deep into this beautifully overhauled game, the following are the details on how you can play Minecraft RTX Beta.
You must have the following:
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 or higher, with the latest Minecraft with RTX Game Ready Driver
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- Storage: 2GB or higher
- Minecraft Windows 10 version
- Xbox Insider Hub App (free, but requires participants to be at least 18 years old)
Once you have all of these requirements proceed with the following:
- Open Xbox Insider Hub App and click Join to enroll in the insider program
- On the upper left part of the Insider Hub app, click on “Insider content”
- On the Insider Content screen click Minecraft for Windows 10
- Click join and make sure to accept the terms
- Click on Manage then select Minecraft for Windows RTX beta”. Minecraft should automatically update.
- Run Minecraft and download the Free sample Creator Worlds that showcase the potential of Minecraft with RTX
For the complete details on how to join the Beta, check out this guide from Nvidia.
Once you have downloaded and installed the free Creator Worlds, you are now ready to play Minecraft RTX Beta. All you need to do is run Minecraft, load the RTX Worlds and enjoy the power of Ray Tracing in Minecraft!