It’s about time! A Final Fantasy XIV free login event has started.
- Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered service accounts must be set as inactive during the campaign period
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
The free login event started last April 14 and will end on May 17 2020. If meet the eligibility requirements and has login to the game between the event period of April 14 to May 17 2020, you will get an upto EIGHT (8) days of free time starting from the first day you login.
For example, you account has been set as inactive and you decided to login on May 1 2020. You will get an up to 8 days of free login starting from May 1, 2020 to May 8 2020
Some of the things you must be aware of are:
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Server maintenance may be carried out during the free login period. Please note that you will be unable to log in to the game during maintenance.
According to Final Fantasy XIV website, “this is the longest Free Login Campaign we have ever held”. For the complete information you can check out more about the Final Fantasy XIV event details here.